Family Pics

Family Pics

Friday, May 8, 2009

So much to think of...

Now that we know the sex of the baby, my head has been spinning!!! What bedding to choose, cute boy clothes, how to decorate the room and so on. It seems like the list never ends, Dan is hoping the end is near haha.
We are moving into a more baby friendly place. We are renting a one story house, it will be so much easier having dogs and a new baby. Here at the loft (which I love, and am sad to leave) we park on a lift. I pull my car in, raise it up and Dan's car goes below mine. What a pain in the neck. Oh, and I can't pull in, I have to back in and when you back in you can't open the back doors. The other issue is taking the dogs out when the baby comes. We live on the 4th floor, so that entails putting the dogs on their leashes and taking them down four flights of stairs and then outside. With the house all I will have to do is open the back door!!! We will be able to BBQ again and hang out outside. There are definitely down sides to leaving the loft though. We have made some really great friends living here, but we aren't moving too far.

Now on to my spinning head... I think we have settled on the bedding and the room decor for Remi's room. Here is a picture of the bedding: It is the Esquire line by Glenna Jean and I love it! Here is the inspiration for the painting in the room: I can't wait to move in and start painting!!





Oh I also have some recent belly pics just for Erin!!!