I know, I know...I am no good at this blog thing...
Well, a lot has changed for our Hein house. First off we moved into a house that is much more baby friendly than the apartment we were in. The week before we moved in, we painted the entire house! Danny was not too sure of the colors that I picked out, but he likes them now that they are on the walls. It is a two bed two bath and it has a big back yard, which is great for the dogs!! We have already bought a new grill and have enjoyed it quite a few times.
We have already had our first house guests as well. Shauna, my friend from Tennessee came to visit us with her 3 children. Yes, 3!!! They were great kids and we had so much fun with them. It was so nice to hear that southern accent again. Danny's parents are coming to visit us in a couple of weeks, and we are really excited to see them! After all the guests have come and gone we are going to be converting the guest room into Remi's room!!! I am so excited and just can't wait to see it come to life.
Oh, I also got a new car!! When we found out that we were pregnant I decided that I wanted leather. I traded my car in and got an 08 Ford Taurus in baby blue (fitting). I love it and can't wait to have the car seat in the back!!