Family Pics

Family Pics

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Half a Year!

As you all know by now, I am so bad at keeping up with a blog! Remi is already 6 months old! The saying is true, time flies when you are having fun! I knew that I would love Remi, but there are just no words to describe my love for him. Danny and I feel so blessed everyday to get to call him our son. He is the most adorable, sweet boy and we couldn't ask for a better baby.

We are now living in Texas and are happy to be back "home", but I do miss my family. I am working at a cognitive learning center and Danny is working in insurance. Remi's has a babysitter that I LOVE! We were very lucky to find her.
He has had his first ear infection and stomach bug. His ear infection was a bad one, actually a double ear infection. This past week he had his first stomach bug. Danny woke up at 2:30am to check on him and found him covered in throw up. He never woke up during the night, which scared me. We ended up in the bathtub at 4:30am! I feel like a real mom now, I have covered all the bases now. I have been peed on, pooped on and now had his throw up all over me!! haha, the life of a mommy! It is the best!!

Here are a few pictures from the past few months...



Trying to eat his toes

At the aquarium



I LOVE eating!!!