Family Pics

Family Pics

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was great! Growing up we always had the weekend for a special holiday...Birthday Weekend, Father's Day Weekend and I just had Mother's Day Weekend! Saturday morning I went to work, but was home by 11am. When I got home Remi was tired so I got to nap with him. It was the best nap I had ever had, fell asleep with his hand on my arm! We woke up around 2:30ish and decided to go to Downtown Grapevine. I love Grapevine, they have such cute shops! We went and had some wine and walked around, then went to dinner at Mi Cocina, Yummy!!

Sunday, Danny's family came over. We have a sand volleyball court at our place and went to play. Well, I didn't play, but had fun watching them. Danny's family is pretty funny with sports, not something I wanted to get into. I sat with Remi and Brooklyn and had fun watching the missed dives and digs!

Here is my first Mother's Day gift from Remi!